We had a family dinner at my sister-in-law’s place tonight. Including our little nephews, we’re a big family of 12! My Sister-in-law and her husband are awesome hosts/cooks and always put together a feast for us.
On tonight’s menu:
- BBQ Hot Dogs (my favorite!)
- Grilled Eggplant
- BBQ Chicken and Steak
- Brown Rice
- Fried Noodles (from Jurison’s, courtesy of my other sister-in-law)
- Tomato and Mozzarella Salad with Fresh Basil
- Spinach Salad (made by my other sister-in-law)
- In the center: Kabocha no Nimono (made by my mother-in-law)
How many sisters-in-law do I have, you ask? Four.